Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 8 on the 17 Day Diet

Well it's been over a week now on the 17 Day Diet. I've lost 10 pounds. Now before you get all excited, let me just say that this diet is really difficult to stick to if you like sugar and carbs. I suffered a little over the Easter weekend, but stayed strong in spite of the Easter bunny. I'm counting the days until I hit day 18. I love the results of this diet. It is loaded with delicious healthy foods. My blood pressure has even improved some as a result of following the food list. The most valuable thing I have gained from this diet so far has been getting back into the swing of consistent exercise. I took a few pictures of the dinners I prepared over the last week. Let me know your thoughts!




1 comment:

  1. I am loving this diet!!
    Glad I found your blog

    ReplyDelete